Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Less than 3 weeks...

It is already less than 3 weeks until I return to El Salvador! I am very excited to go back and serve within the various communities and see all of the wonderful people who are there! I thank you so much for your concern and interest in my serving overseas...I truly feel special that so many people care, not only for me, but for the people in El Salvador.

I want to give a BIG thank you to the ones who have helped to financially support this second trip. I am only 300$ away until I'm fully funded!!!!!! Thank you also to those who have donated various items for me to take down with me! I am still open to receive any more donations, financial support, and PRAYERS!! I know I have said this many times before....but I can not explain to you all how much I could FEEL your spiritual support guiding/protecting and hovering around me and every other person I served with. Isn't it amazing how God goes out before His people?

As these few weeks begin to count down I am praying to enjoy and cherish the rest of my summer here in Ohio. I am also praying for my mind to center in on serving once again and being able to make a DIFFERENCE for God's Kingdom in El Salvador. I humbly ask that you can join me in prayer for this, as well as God providing the rest of the support and for my safety down there. I know God is faithful to answer, but I think He loves it how His body can come together for each other....just as He created it to be! :)

Please feel free to get a hold of me for anything before I leave. Official dates are August 18th-October 7th.

God bless you all richly in His love and Strength,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment