Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flights!!!

Well, I have officially booked my flights! I'll be leaving on February 7th and return home on June 5th! I'll have a 2 hour layover in Atlanta, both ways, which I am actually kind of excited for! For those who don't know, I do enjoy people watching from time to time! :) It will also be nice to take some time to read, pray, write, and just think! I know I will enjoy being able to relax and prepare/reflect for the trip!

I really want to thank all those who have been in contact with me and have told me that they will support me, and to those who already have!! I could not be doing what I am without your help! It really means the world to me and I KNOW God will bless your giving hearts!!

Less than 4 weeks away......

No comments:

Post a Comment