Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Prayer Request

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to ask ya'll for a specific prayer request that I have concerning my time in El Salvador....and that would be SAFETY! Recently there has been a bit of violence and drug-related issues in the neighboring country of Honduras which can affect El Salvador as well. So I ask that your prayers be specific in that the Lord would resolve conflict within the countries and put a protection around myself and the other missionaries that I will be serving with.

I am full aware of the dangers that may lay ahead and realize that I will need to be very cautious as I am serving in El Salv but I also know that where there is much darkness, God desires to illuminate it. I pray that He may use me to be a light to those needing it. I also know that Romans 8:28 states that God works for my GOOD in ALL things because I have been called by Him and love Him.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers! I know God will continue to be faithful in all He does!

Blessings!

Lauren :)

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,

    I am very excited for you and your time serving in El. God has something special in store for you and the many that you will literally touch their lives and be the fingerprints of Jesus to them. I'll definitely be praying for your team's safety; your life is in His hands friend. Good hanging out today, you're a gem! Amy

    ReplyDelete