Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Calling all my prayer warriors...

Hello friends and family,
Just had a quick prayer request for you all. Today I went to the doctor because my throat wasn't feeling to good and he thinks that I have an infection in my ear and throat. The Doc thinks it's from 2 weeks ago when I went swimming in this gorgeous lake, and the dirty water probably got in my ear. Praise the Lord I'm already on medication and have been able to rest all day. But I just wanted to ask for your prayers that I would heal quickly and feel better soon! I know that the Lord hears us when we call and He delights in answering! So it is my prayer in faith that our cries to the Lord are heard and that He brings about healing all over my body!

I am so blessed and privileged to have everyone of you to rely on and know that you are praying for me! Love you all and will keep you updated!

In Christ's Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment