Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank you thank you!

Quick update....this should have been sent out earlier but I am feeling wonderful and back to normal! Praise be to God, the day I wrote my blog I had my meds in hand and the next day was already back to normal! Thank you so much for your prayers....they were DEFINITELY felt! I am so appreciative to have a family in Christ to lift me up when I need it!

Hope to update you all soon!

In Christ's love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your feeling better. Praying for you all the time and love reading the updates. Looking forward to more. Hopefully when you get back you can make it down Huntington way and we can hear about your experience in person.

    ReplyDelete