Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today is the day...

I am officially checked in and ready to board for El Salvador! This process has been such a great and even different experience thus far from my other trips already. God has been very generous to me by raising all the support in the perfect timing and through people who I never personally asked to consider supporting. I am beyond grateful to all those who've help this trip be another possibility.

I have been working full time since April and think its amazing that my work has allowed me to take off the whole month and resume as normal when I return. It has been so busy and hasn't really been able to even think of leaving but now that it's here I feel a little overwhelmed but at the same time excited and ready to serve. In the past I've been helping mostly with teaching Englih classes, but this time I think I'll be Doing a few other things to serve. I don't know exactly what I'll be doing but am excited to see in what ways I can serve.

It's time to board...I appreciate and welcome any and every type of prayers you all have!! :)

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment