Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I look forward to updating you on everything that goes on here in El Salvador. I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in me and through me while serving out this calling. Thank you to everyone who has played a role in this process, I am truly blessed! I pray you will be encouraged by what you see and hear through my journey! God bless :)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

more praises..

Thank you to all who prayed so diligently for me! I arrived safely to El Salvador on Wednesday and was able to go directly to my afternoon class. The opportunity was once again there to share with these kids about my grandma's death. After we prayed 13 kids and 1 mom made the decision to live a life with Christ in it, believing in all He did for us and knowing there is a place for them in heaven. What an awesome blessing to come back to !

Everyone here in El Salv and there in the US has been SO incredibly gracious and kind during this time and I feel so very encouraged and blessed. I have come back with a peace about my Grandma and also filled up with the love of my family and friends.

Saturday I was able to relax after all the traveling and head to the beach to rest and have some down time. 

I will keep you all updated soon!

With much much love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment